has any one been to a parenting classes before

i have never had to go since i became a mom all most 7 years .
what do they do and do they ask ? and if so what kind i am just scared on going because had to do this before . the reason i ask is because my 2 boys dad was begin a baby because he lost his keys to a car n he started getting mad n takeing it out on me for it n he called the cops and the cops came out n talk to us n they got a mental health worker to come out and talked n she said that we need parenting classes .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't but I am sure they will tell you how to manage your temper and behavior and words in front of your children. I hope when you say " he was taking it out on me ' you didn't mean physically and how HE Ended up calling the cops - yeah, I can she why she'd think this
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• oh ok thanks
    Anonymous

• When I found out I was pregnant the first time I took every parenting class I could find and even enrolled in child psychology classes at the local college. My mom was a good person but I don't think she was the greatest mom in the world. I wanted to be the greatest mom. I doubt if I ever hit that mark but at least all I learned helped me to understand kids better and make smart decisions when it came to them. In parenting classes they can teach you many things so it's not about asking you questions as much as educating you on how to be a more effective parent. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• oh thank u
    Anonymous