i am about 29 weeks pregnant and somw times when i she is kicking i get a feeling in the vaginal area is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, normal. With my second baby, he was heads up until about 34 weeks and sometimes he would kick my cervix and it would feel like I was getting kicked right in the cooch. Yeeouch!
    It is normal, don't worry!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It very well could be normal, she may be stretching... if you are worried - just give your OB a call!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yep totally normal!...that just means the baby heads up by ur chest and the feet are kicking you down there. But if you get like 38wks and the baby is still doing that tell your doctor b/c that means its breech(the feet are down by ur girlly parts) and she'll tell you what to do to move your baby
    Anonymous