Jon & Haily Plus None, are they even for real???

I know, many of you are sick of this, that is fine, I get it, move on...for those that are interested...have you read the interview with Haily Glassman? Are these two for real?? ...Her family loves him and accepts him and she doesn't control him and blah blah blah blah blah, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. I'm sorry but everyone knows this relationship is going nowhere and you are BOTH totally embarrassing yourselves...and also, how INCREDIBLY tacky is it for her to do this interview??? They've supposedly been dating just a few weeks! Despite how you may feel about Kate, at the very least, she is not making a complete spectacle out of herself like these two.... those poor kids. Thoughts?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was a big fan of the show and always thought that Kate took on most of the responsibility with the kids. She learned to be controlling from having to control 8 children! It just happened(as would be expected) that is spilled over into her marriage. I feel bad for Kate and the kids.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i saw an article featuring all these pics of Jon and his new gf, and a photo of Kate with her kids on a beach (?)... I do feel pretty bad for Kate, since she's "stuck" with the kids while Jon is out partying all the time, but i'm sure she's relieved that cameras arent focused on her as much, but on Jon lol
    Anonymous

• im still waiting for Jon Gosselin of love LOL
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I agree, they are making idiot wanna be's of themselves.
    I do agree that Kate became a controlling bitch, but on the flip side I think being over burdoned with a huge family like her's would send half of us to the nut house and the other half into controlling bitches. I feel sorry for her.
    Anonymous

• lol oh god pookipoo...I can see Jon being part of a show like that! whatever pays the bills and involves ladies and partying
    Anonymous

• I know alot of people can't stand Kate but I feel bad for her. She is the only "responsible" parent that those kids have. While Jon is off "being young again", Kate is taking care of the EIGHT kids that they had TOGETHER.
    Anonymous

• I was hoping Kate would lighten up a bit & they would stay together - I cried!!! Poor kids!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Oh god, i just read the people article that a PP put up. and let me say what a stupid biotch that glassman is. she doesnt know jack crap about having kids and being married. she says life is about options.....yeah..he chose to marry kate and have 8 kids. that's a permanent committment he made!

IMO, they wont last long. she's his post-break up fling. I wish he and Kate would grow up and work things out.
    jesserica3boys

Answer by jesserica3boys at 4:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I don't think Jon and Haily will last very long, but I think Haily is good for him in that he's actually enjoying a relationship for the first time in...forever.

I really do not feel that sorry for Kate. She was so controlling and emasculated him all the time.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 9:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009