I know to much info?

Ok well I am 37wks prego on friday. I Been having alot of Irregular contraction since yesterday morning. Some are sore and some are not. but I Self checked my cervix and its facing forward/anterior.. Its really easy to reach. Does this mean labor? Or mean Labor is coming very soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the ER cant hurt or just call the doc and ask
    Anonymous

• Cervical changes can happen weeks before, or not until you get into active labor. Sorry but it doesn't really mean much as a way to predict labor.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It's not a good idea for you to try and check your own cervix right now. Let a doctor do it. You're nearly to term so yes labor is almost here. Contractions happen through the entire pregnancy we just don't feel them most of the time. It doesn't sound like it's active labor.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2009