Can I BE...

Can I get pregnant on my period? I had sex while on my period and it stopped before my regular cycle days were up. It happen within july 4th and the 7th. Its now the 22nd and Im having worries because I havent been feeling myself lately. I have been feeling really sick but it only seems to come around during the late hours of each day. I also smoke, and when I do which isnt that often, I really feel light headed and the sickness increases. Im also having hot and cold flases, which I've never had and Im only 25. Im trying my very best to wait an see if I miss my next period but I really would like to know sooner. I only have about a week and a half before that time. I hate it and there really is no one to talk to. Please help if you can, I need some advise asap, thank you GOD BLESS

MaryLynn777

Asked by MaryLynn777 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible that you could be pregnant. There is always a possibility that you can get pregnant during your period. I would wait and see what is going on until after you miss your period.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Take a test. We are not Drs.
    Anonymous

• take a test!!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• its cute how ppl be rude and yet be anonymous....
    but anywas there is a small chance u can get pregnant on ur period so if u really havent been feelin like urself then i would go buy a test and see what it say...best luck hunny
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009