Your Husband and WoW?

does anyone else have to battle their husband between life and World of Warcraft?

It's an ongoing battle here. I play too. But i play when my son is sleeping ONLY! When he comes home from work, i dont mind he plays for a little bit but it's gotten so bad that he plays through dinner sometimes. He apologizes but it's getting on my nerves. The Weekends he doesnt get anything done! He wakes up and plays WoW untill i pry him away with a bribe of sex or food! Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• mmmmhm, i cant even bribe him with sex or food :p

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• omg, my ex ignored me bc of that stupid game! it pretty much ruined our relationship
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Damn, if you replaced the word husband with wife and the word WOW with CafeMom, this post could have been from my husband. LOL

Step away from CM! Do it NOW!!!
    Anonymous

• No, I have to fight him over the computer to play WOW though. I too only play when my son is either asleep or not here (grandparents house). My husband plays whenever he gets a chance though. I really don't mind because it is his way to let out some stress. He works hard so in our family I see no reason to bother him while he plays. However, if it is getting so bad that it is causing problems then I would talk with your husband and let him know. See if y'all can work something out. Whether it be giving him a 15 minute warning when dinner is about to be ready so he can finish what he is doing and be ready to get off or by setting up times that he can play. Also, my husband and I created 2 new characters together and we play them only together. This has really strengthened our relationship. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• We both play equally and usually together. We don't fight about it because we aren't addicted to it and we don't allow it to come before rl.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yes, my exhusband and i fought about it regularly. He would come home, plop his fat ass on the sofa and nap until around 8 when the kids went to bed then he would wake up, eat what i cooked, complain about it and play WOW till 1am or later. then wake up late for work... we are divorced. it's great
    lah_arcana

Answer by lah_arcana at 11:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• no my dh is into Fiesta it's an obsession that I don't understand and its stupid
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009