Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anyone who is a Physical Therapist or Physical THerapist Assistant?

I would be interested in knowing what community college courses you took to get started on your AA degree in this field that might be transferable toward a BA in that field.

Answer Question

Asked by letsgetreal at 5:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 3 (25 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.