eyebrows

My friend sometimes shave her eyebrows but no complete off only to get rid of any long hairs or uno brow. But today she shave off little more then she should and was told by her mom that they don't grow back because she shave hers off and they have not grow back. So do they grow back or should find something else to give her eye brows.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Mine always grows back just the same and I pluck mine with tweezers.. overtime i've noticed hair doesn't grow back in certain spots but this is 6 plus years of actually plucking not shaving.
    It will grow back. In the meantime she can find an eye pencil that matches her hair color and lightly shade in the area that she took too much off.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• They will grow back. Just like when you shave your legs.
    Anonymous

• they will grow back. Reason: She has had to shave them nore than once already!! They do grow back. I pluck mine and they grow back, shaving isn't taking the root out
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• She'd probably would have to pencil them in or color them in.

I believe it takes atleast 3 months to fully grow back. If I were her I would let them grow out and start all over or go to a salon where they can do it professionally.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• its hair of course it will grow back! thats silly
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would say, stay away from shaving your eyebrows if you do not know how. When I was young my sister took out my eyebrows and shaved some areas and that was the end of my eyebrows some parts did not grow back so I had to leave them thinner. Be careful!!
    Koolteach

Answer by Koolteach at 6:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009