ever had one of those dreams that jus bother the hell out of you after you wake up and all day?

so i had this dream that was jus absolutely horrible and it got me so upset i woke up crying. it was horrible. i was in my apartment and i could see everything clearly hear everyone clearly i really couldnt tell the difference between reality andthe dream,thats how real it was. well in this dream my s/o was here and my lil cousin was here. my s/o went to through something away and im like hunnie the garbage can is right here..and he didnt listen and he was still lookin like he didnt hear me so i said it again and then he walked past me and when i turned around he was gone. i was like wth...and my lil cousin was talkin like nothin was wrong. and then he jus appears again and im like what are you doin?! where and he was walkin around and then he was gone again. i went in the room,not there and then i was like omg. and it hit me. he wasnt really there and then like in a flash everything went through my mind and i knew how he died

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm Sorry for your Bad Dreams! I hate Bad ones! My DH & I are jobless. This is for real! I'm not Well! For Real! But I dreamed DH Died! We've been together since I met him on Christmas Eve when I was just 16. He was 18! He was my only gift! We've been married a long time!! I had A Dream he died! He does A lot of outside Work. Because Here everything is Breaking Down & going Wrong. So he does a lot of Dangerous things trying to fix stuff. Or since we've been unable to use our furnace in years. He goes out & cuts wood At a Farmer's woods we buy from. So I worry Alot. But this one Got to me too! I'm Weepy Alot more. Too much going Wrong.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• and then next thing i knew i saw him driving away and i started crying and im like i can barely feel you anymore...and he was gone. so i yelled at my cousin to leave and everyone jus leave get out and then i was trying to feel him and i couldnt and then i got a call from him and he was like i cant do this anymore its hurting to much...and thats when i knew he was gone. the phone died and that was it. and i knew he was gone. it was like a cross between p.,s i love you and just like heaven. it was the worst dream ever. i was so upset when i woke up and i jus felt off all day
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes and it turned out to be true in some form. I dreamed there was a disaster on the East Coast. Like a major earthquake happened and it shook up the entire country to where I had to be evacuated from the building at college. I woke up to my dad saying something DID happen on the east coast. Turns out the world trade center was attacked...etc. Coincidence or intuition dream?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• and i think what made it worse was when i got that flash in my head and i figured out how he died. it was from his brain tumor (and he really has one in real life) so it jus completely affected me and it was so sad i felt like i was completely losing him i couldnt feel him anymore he was really gone. i freakin hated that damn dream
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I actually had a dream similar to yours when my ex died. I could see him, then he would just disappear. Or he would call me on the phone and tell me to come see him and I would ask him where he was, then there would be nothing on the other end. That was very disturbing but they finally stopped.
    Just last night i was dreaming I was at my aunts house with my SO and kids. It was dark outside and I could hear moaning and it sounded awful So I grabbed my kids and told SO to close the curtains. We were trying to hide, then I saw something at the front door growling at us. I started crying because I was sure whatever was outside was going to get in. I don't know what that was about.
    Anonymous

• well that doesnt help. lols sorry bout that didnt help at all? that you had that after ur ex passed away which by the way im sorry. cuz i mean my s/o hasnt passed away yet and i pray to god not anytime soon. but as far as the dream i see how you would know how i feel and it was horrible. i called my man balling my freakin eyes out. jus so disturbed by the dream. and he was like its jus a dream. i wasnt lookin for that answer i wanted him to be like omg babie thats horrible im sorry are you ok lol. but owell. i guess he was right though it was jus a dream.(that bothered me lol had to add that)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• YES! today is one of those days that my dreams from last night are bugging me. I had 3 of them that all somehow meshed together.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009