The old fashion way! Is it true that a Father used to take his son to a prostitute to help his son to become a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yep. One guy in Denmark I think it was got caught trying to do this just a few weeks ago. Not everyone thinks you should save yourself for marriage. Some view virginity as nothing special. Some boys actually want this.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I dunno, but I've heard that in Italy or something they used to take their boys to like an aunt or something.... keeping it in the family lol
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• some did. I broke up with a guy who said he'd take my son to a whore house on my son's 16th birthday. I think that's just wrong for men to do that. Some young men are not ready at that age. Some guys are gay, what about the trauma it does to them? Guys are just nuts, imo

Answer by admckenzie at 1:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• motherofanaries & admckenzie Crazy don't you think? thanks OP
    Anonymous

• What happened to the sanctity of marriage and keeping your body pure and holy for your future spouse???
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• RutterMama Good point! OP
    Anonymous