What kind of work at home jobs do you do besides Ameriplan?

I don't want to pay anything to get into a job to do at home. Is there any out there that are legit? I really want to work at home so I can stay at home with my daughter but I need money and fast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I work with Procard International. You can work right from home saving you on child care. Check them out, they have been registered with the BBB for seven years and are in good standing.

http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have never been with Ameriplan, they don't have a good rating with the BBB.

I'm with Procard International, they are in great standing with the BBB and don't require any fees, ever!

I enjoy helping people save money on medical and daily shopping.

For more information contact any Procard Associate to help you get started!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hi there! I started an at home biz a few months back while having 2 young boys at home ages 5 and 2. I absolutely love getting to be home with my 2 little ones while earning an income. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! Feel free to contact me by email at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have and help you get started! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You have the option of getting paid EVERYDAY and there are no minimums to meet. We have 24/7 LIVE support so there is ALWAYS help available. Also, YOU work when YOU want. I personally work MAYBE 5-10 minutes a day and make GREAT money with this site. This is NOT a get rich quick site and YES there is WORK to be done!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hi, hon. Ameriplan is NOT a job. That's why there is a fee. Because it's a business! I do have a list of at home jobs though on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• There are many jobs that you can do from home. You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Maybe you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Oh I'm gonna check these sites out too!! Thanks! And good luck!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 11:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have some great ideas for you on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com I'm currently doing a review on an ebook that has been helpful, but I take my time and if I find something that's a scam or doesn't work, I'm honest about it. I also have other ideas to help you be able to work for yourself and market on there. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2009