What happens if you take two pregnecy tests that come up positive? then take two pregnecy tests that come up negitative?

KylesMommy0402

Asked by KylesMommy0402 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There can always be false negatives. If you have a positive then you're pregnant or may have just given birth and the pregnancy hormones are still in your system.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• it might have something to do with the time you take your test and how much hcg is in your body...otherwise you may be getting false possitives i would see your doctor and get a blood test done that cant mess up
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• THE MIND IS A POWERFUL THING!! I HAD MANY PREGNANCY TEST COME OUT POSITIVE AND I WAS NEVER PREGNANT.

Answer by older at 2:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You had many pregnancy tests come out positive just by thinking you're pregnant? Who does that exactly? Have you wished for the right lottery numbers and won that too? Because that I would love to see.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• They cancel each other out.
    Anonymous

• 2 + 1 = Go get tested by your doc.
    Anonymous

• I agree - Make an appt with the OB.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• LILBIT022009, WHEN I WAS IN MY 20'S I HAD GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND HUBBY HAD BECOME AN ATTORNEY WE WERE READY FOR A CHILD. I WAS OBSESSED WITH HAVING A BABY, AND MONTH AFTER MONTH I WASN'T PREGNANT. FINALLY I WENT TO SEE A GYNO, THINKING I MIGHT BE, AND HE CONFIRMED IT, THEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS WENT BY AND I STARTED BLEEDING, TOOK MY BLOOD CLOT TO THE HOSPITALTO SEE IF I WAS HAVING A MISCARRIAGE, AND AFTER THE CLOT WAS EXAMINED IT WASN'T A MISCARRIAGE, BUT TO MAKE SURE THEY WOULD KEEP ME OVERNIGHT AND HAVE ANOTHER BLOOD TEST FOR PREGNANCY IN THE MORNING IF IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, I WAS TO GO HOME AND HAVE A BABY, IF IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE I WOULD HAVE A DNC . I WILLED THIS TEST TO COME OUT POSITIVE, IT DID, I WENT HOME AND NEVER HAD A BABY, UNTIL MONTHS LATER, MY DAD GAVE ME A POMERANIAN PUPPY, IT TOOK MY FOCUS OF GETTING PREGNANT AND I BECAME PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST. SO YOU SEE I BELEIVE IN THE POWER OF THE MIND. BEFORE CONT

Answer by older at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• THIS INCIDENT I HAD ALREADY HAD TWO PRIOR FALSE POSITVES FROM BLOOD TESTING.

Answer by older at 2:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• OH! AND NO I CANNOT GET THE LOTTO #'S AT WILL BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL GET LUCKY!!!!

Answer by older at 2:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009