Just for Fun! Do you have A Certain Word that makes you Laugh?

Okay. Let's make this Fun! Do you have A word or line that makes you Laugh or Smile? Some might be inside jokes!! But A smile & A laugh is Good. Unless it brings on A asthma Attack! For some that word is Wiener! Anyone have that as A last name? Doesn't a newscaster have that name?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A word that makes me laugh is jello, it makes me think of so many things like my butt, dancing, sex, or a fat-free delightful treat! Its just a fun word.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 2:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• rolling on floorbail out!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• With me, it's not so much as a word as a noise. My bestie can make Dr Zoidburg (if you have seen Futurama you know what I'm talking about) noises to a tee, and one time he waddled just like Zoidburg in the pool making that noise and I completely fall out everytime. lol. Stupid, yeah?
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 2:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Jello? Huh? Like A Stevie Ray Vaughan Song? Shake like Jello. Shake Like Jello on A plate! I'm Smiling too! Right Now!! Thank you!! Funny! Who knew??
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• "shart" or past tense "sharted"
    It's not a real word but it makes me laugh.
    Anonymous

• Really, anon? I prefer the past tense of shit, which is shat. I giggle every time I hear it.

I_Am_A_Rock

Answer by I_Am_A_Rock at 2:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Penis. *giggles like a school girl* No lol. Hmmm I call DF a whore mongler. I have no idea what that is but I said it one day and it made me laugh.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I called someone a corn fu*ker one time, dont know where it came from, but after I said it I busted up laughing and my friend told her mom about it, now anytime her mom sees me she calls me corn fu*ker and I bust a gut every time
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• fondle. lmaoooo i cant help but to laugh when i heard the world fondle.
    Anonymous

• Pa-chew! The sound of an atari game when the little space ship fired? Yeah that sound.
    When I was pregnant I had gas BAD. Well I farted in bed and it sounded JUST LIKE THAT! Dh and I cracked up hysterically, and while I was laughing, I kept firing Atari farts, as we now call them. it was like Asteroid gone wrong! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009