Vick had to go I hope he does too if its true

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/14640777;_ylt=AlwBtyt3VcVm3icNrZYmVH5DubYF#nfl/14659110

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• usmc..

Your reply sounds little racist ! SO YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF bEN'S SO THAT'S HE CAN NOT DO NO WRONG?

They had report today about his case in Fox News.Maybe you should find the story.

Anonymous

• Anonymous

• If this is true then this dude is not cool
    Anonymous

• I'm so suspicious of this story. I didn't watch the video, but I'm from Pgh so I've heard plenty!! Why file a civil suit? Why not criminal?? And why a year after it happened?? I think it's all about the money. I'm not a big Roethlisberger fan, that's not why I don't want to believe it. I just think something is not right about the whole thing!
    Anonymous

• yeah if its true he has problems big time i hope he gets a fair trial though and she gets fair treatment to

Anonymous

• And if it's true, he should go. But there are so many NFL players who have been involved in criminal activity who are still playing. They all need to go!! Our children look up to them and their behavior is not cool!
    Anonymous

• Exactly, why not file a criminal suit and then on top of that there are 9 other people on the civil suit. That girl is only after money. I am a Big Ben fan, watched him play in college. Vick was guilty as sin as everything was done on his property, I lived in Va Bch when the whole ordeal played out. He had a money trail and confessed. I believe that Ben is innocent and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 2:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• anony:20
    YOU are the one who your kids must look up to.
    Anonymous

• Hey, let's not turn this into a race issue. It's an issue as to whether or not the victim was actually raped and if so was it by Mr. Ben Ruthrosbergwoganfusin? Ugh....whatever his name is hell I don't know.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• usmc....wow

I was a fan of Vick and I'm glad they busted him ...you sound soooooo stupid really and for you to say he was guilty as sin because it was on his propriety so your telling me if some one comes in your yard she shots some one that you are willing to go to jail because it was on your propriety

Anonymous