i really need help, ugh

i feel kinda gross cos im nervous cos I'm going to court for that shit today i went last month on the 24th but iwas scared outta my mind he said i could get upto 6 months and/or a 1000$ fine and i said i wanted a lawyer but i decided i didn't want one cos im just gunna plead guilty. is the judge gunna be pissed? this is my first offense a class a misdemeanor. what do you thinks gunna happen?

its for that harassment shit....

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 2:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Most of the time for a first offense you might get a probation, court cost, community service type of punishment. I do wish you luck. I do think that it is not necessarily the best thing that you did but life is learning from our mistakes. I see you are in great anxiety and distress thinking of this situation. Revenge is not so sweet if it causes pain to you and others. Forgiveness is the key to living a life without these types of issues. So I will pray that no harm comes to you and you can take this experience and put it toward the greater good. God bless!
    Mamainluvof4

Answer by Mamainluvof4 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• sweetie we dont know you or what happened at all just pray everything works out

Anonymous

• What is the underlying problem? Are you angry, sad, addicted to something, underappreciated?
    You need help not at the branch level, but at the root. It sounds like your kinda unfocused on what is really going on. I say that because its hard to understand whats going on with your question. But you diffently need some help figuring out what it is you want to do with your life and stop hanging on the hang-ups we can all get stuck on sometimes. Look nice for court, be humble and apologetic. Be accepting of whatever they impose and DO whatever they tell you to do so you can move on with your life. Peace, really.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 2:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• pretty much i posted this girls myspace pix and phone number on craigslist and she called the cops. but she didn't follow through with it. and idk
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 2:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Wow I hope you get in trouble, how low and childish. What if someone stalked, raped and killed her? Would you feel bad then? Probably not. Grow up. I hope you get whats coming to you,

Anonymous

Oh shit that is hilarious please tell me sh had it coming. If I were a licensed lawyer I would represent you for free for making me laugh my ass off. Legally if she was harassing you or you feared her in any way you can get less punishment. However they will agree the fear given the crime. You should get off with a slap on the wrist if it is your first offense.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

Actually if she didn't get caught I'ld be doing it to this girl who is obaessed with my dh and would laugh if she got killed. She put me through way way worse.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Actually if she didn't get caught I'ld be doing it to this girl who is obaessed with my dh and would laugh if she got killed. She put me through way way worse.

Wow you are a sorry excuse for a human. So sick and pathetic.,

Anonymous

LOW..maybe your dh is leading her on did you ever think about that a woman dont want a man unless her gives her reason

Anonymous

• obsessed  and that's how you spell it hot-mama

Anonymous