Do bottles designed to prevent colic help? If so which ones do you recommend?

Some bottles claim to reduce colic, just wondering if anyone has experience with these bottles and which ones are best.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the Soothie ones. I dont know if they claim to reduce colic, but they're the only ones that looked like my nipple and I was breastfeeding so that was why I chose them.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Dr Browns all the way they are great

http://www.drbrowns.co.uk/  Good Luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 2:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would only use Playtex drop ins. They are easy to clean, you can push out the extra air and if you make the formula ahead of time (if that is what you're feeding) even more air is gone!
    Anonymous

• my son had colic - and I can honestly say NO -no bottle in the world helped him!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• honestly no bottles helped me and trust me i tried them all I decided to stick with the playtes dropins because it made sense to me that the air would not be in there
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010