work at home

Does anyone know any legitimate work from home site out there pls let me know. I need 2 make some extra cash. Thxs u guys.

carltom

Asked by carltom at 2:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are so many to look at. WAHM.com is a great resource. I can;t help you in the JOB division but if you are willing to think about a business I would be more than happy to help you out. I am with Ameriplan, they offer daily pay and a benefits package for you and your family. The company really is great and they have been around for 17yrs and are well established :) You can listen to this call for some more info if you'd like 616-712-1118 or call me directly 770-728-9938 Good luck :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You could check out my web page (www.greenMOMteam.com)

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

livewell

Answer by livewell at 3:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I work with Procard International. You can work right from home saving you on child care. Check them out, they have been registered with the BBB for seven years and are in good standing.

http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761

craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You can try a professional travel buisiness ,if your interested please send me a email,thanks.

http;//www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back while having 2 young boys at home ages 5 and 2. I absolutely love being at home while earning an income! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, feel free to email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have and help you get started! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I do a work at home job with Procard International. It's legit and has an A+ rating with the BBB.

There are no fees to start working and earning at Procard International. We help people get into medical discount plans that fit their family needs.

For more information click here and visit out site.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You have the option of getting paid EVERYDAY and there are no minimums to meet. We have 24/7 LIVE support so there is ALWAYS help available. Also, YOU work when YOU want. I personally work MAYBE 5-10 minutes a day and make GREAT money with this site. This is NOT a get rich quick site and YES there is WORK to be done!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009