• In the Spotlight:

Do you know any autistic children who are Middle Eastern, African, Mexican, African-american (all except Caucasian)?

I was just eating lunch at a restaurant and noticed a group of what appeared to be Middle Easterners and their children sitting next to me. For some odd reason, it occurred to me that the only people I've ever seen/met with autism are Caucasian.

mybabies

Asked by mybabies at 2:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• hmm I have notice this , I also notice some cultures just seem to take people the way they are , and dont need to label everyone
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 2:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That is a really good question. I not think I have ever met or seen a child that wasn't Caucasian that I am aware of but there are so many mild cases how would you really know who had it and who didn't?

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2009