i shaved on monday..im feeling way to lazy to shave right now.. but my son wants to go to the pool..

two days and i wear shorts isnt that bad right.?. little stubble not gorilla woman or anything.. .lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are they going to touch your legs lol? Don't worry about them if its not too dark! I only get time to shave once a week if im lucky! so i know how that is
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 2:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Don't worry about girl. If you don't want to shave it all the time - use Nair for the shower! I would go with the sensetive skin one just because it's easier on the skin even if you don't sensetive skin.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 2:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• This is the reason I own an electric shaver. My hair is black and it comes in rather quickly. So within 2 days, mine are more than just a little stubble. :[
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i shaved this morning, but the time before that was Thursday!! I still went out in shorts, no one ever says anything, even if they did i wouldn't care! LOL
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• luckily my leg hair is blond, so you cant really see it and I can go for 3-4 days without shaving. and I wear shorts all the time
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009