Obama

what is he doing??? Please explain in mom terms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• At first, I thought he and the people he was hiring were just inexperienced and clueless (after all, very few of them HAD real world experience with finances, payrolls, business, etc. - and the ones who DID had done a lot of tax-dodging, so that didn't look very promising)

But think about it. If bin Laden himself deliberately set out
    to handcuff Americans' ability to be prosperous,
    to weaken America's respect from other countries,
    to de-value the dollar and kick it out as the world's common currency,
    to turn citizens into dependent slaves who get accustomed to obeying rather than deciding for themselves,
    to overrun the US with immigrants who do NOT want to assimilate into American culture but want to replace it with their foreign culture

could bin Laden do a better job of it than the proposed laws and the already-done actions from Obama's team??

I think Obama is a true believer in "social justice" - (cont'd)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That's an awful broad question, and sure to start fireworks. Be more specific about what you want to know.

Or try checking out some news websites. Wall Street Journal, Time, US News and World Report, USA Today.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• HE IS NOT COOL
    HIM DO BAD THINGS
    HE DON'T READ BILLS
    HIM HAS NO CLUE
    HIM USE TELEPROMPTER
    HIM WANT TO RUIN YOUR COUNTRY

GET HIM OUT!
    Anonymous

• He is living the sweet life on our dime.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• OOOOBBBBAAAAAMMMMMAAAA

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon :39, is pidgin English considered "mom terms?"

Answer by gdiamante at 2:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• "Mom terms?!" Are moms less capable of understanding politics that women who are not moms?!

EVERYONE owes it to themselves to read, read, read, and THEN ask specific questions that you either don't understand or need clarification on!

OP--do you have a specific question? SO much has gone on since Inauguration Day, it's more than can be explained in less than 1000 characters! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• HE IS DOING HIS BEST WITH WHAT HE'S GOT, WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. THERE IS JUST NO PLEASING EVERYONE ALL OF THE TIME. OBAMA IS GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Answer by older at 2:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• "OOOOBBBBAAAAAMMMMMAAAA

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Omg, seriously? lol....
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• "Mom terms?!" Are moms less capable of understanding politics that women who are not moms?! - TNmom
    ---
    Thank you that was my point. What the hell are mom terms. How about saying can someone explain to me in simple terms this point here or I didn't quite get this or that could someone help me understand. I'm not sure what 'mom terms' are.
    Anonymous