Does your S.O get mad if you talk to other men?

Hollytree

Asked by Hollytree at 2:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Heck no. I WORK with men. I see man EVERY DAY in stores, on my street, in the doctor's office...he'd have to be a bloody idiot to get mad about it.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No. In the beginning, he was kind of hesistant because I'm friends with a lot of couples and because I'm a big sports fan, we would all sit around and watch the games and play with the kids and of course, their friends would come over, too (single guys and girls). Once he got to know my friends and me better, he realized that he never had to worry because I had known most of them for quite some time and I'm a trustworthy person as are my friends.

But if we're out somewhere and a guy tries to talk to me, he doesn't say anything anymore because he knows I'm a big girl and I can hold my own. Yes, he will make himself known but respects me in the way that he knows I can stand up for myself and he will be there for me if I need him to be.

Does yours get mad??
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 2:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no, he gets turned on by it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• sometimes and the reason of which i dont understanf for example he has no problem me talkin to guys here in town or ex bf's but flips out over a guy who lives 2000 miles(give or take) away in new york city and im in nebraska. he that guy we talk about work and animals weather ect normal friend talk as i do with all my guy friends
    Anonymous

• No he would not insult me by being mad or jealous. I have a couple friends who are men they are his friends too. He trusts me and knows he is the only man for me. I could never be married to a man who would think so lowly of me he would not trust me to be around other men. It would show he does not love me.
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by "talk"?
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 3:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes, very much so. But it's ok for HIM to talk to other women. Total double standard.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009