What should I make for dinner?

This is what I have so far:

Wed: Chicken and Veggies
Thu: ?
Fri: Pizza
Sun: Hot Dogs and Fries
Mon: ?
Tue: Pasta and Meatballs.

I need to go shopping, but before I go I need to know what to make Thursday and Monday.
Any ideas?

Oh yeah, I have 2 girls, 2 and 4 years.
Every night except Friday, we have veggies, salad and fruit.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 2:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Roast in the crock pot, tacos, taco pie (cresent rolls, taco meat-already browned, and cheese in that order in a 8x8 pan. Bake 350 til cresent rolls are done). breakfast for dinner,

smoked sausage cut in slices, 2 cans green beans and peeled and cubed potatos. Add salt, pepper and onions if you want. Just boil in a large pot about 20 mins until potatos are done. My daughter loves this and it is so easy. Drain cans of potatos if you are in a hurry. can be served wth corn bread.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Oops somehow I missed Saturday: lasagna. Probably should mention my girls pretty much hate meat - I don't know why. So most of the meat is fake (veggie), they'll eat that - I still have no idea why.

I love the breakfast for dinner, sometimes we have pancakes when I need something fast, but I think we could do a restaurant style breakfast - that could be fun.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Lentil sloppy joes
    Veggie and noodles with peanut sauce
    Southwest Falafel (bean patties with gucamole)
    sweet potato and black bean burritos

Answer by rkoloms at 3:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009