Do you like "Hannah Montana"?

I wouldn't run out and buy a concert ticket, but I don't mind the show and some of the music.

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I leave Disney on most of the day, the show doesn't bother me at all. I would never get tickets to a concert but she doesn't bother me in the least bit!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Both of my girls just love her and I took my oldest to the movie too, I enjoyed it myself. LOL. I don't mind Hannah Montana at all, I think there are worse role models my girls could have for sure. We even listen to her CD's in the car sometimes when we are out running around and they love it. Sure, sometimes there are other things I would prefer to listen to, but the fun they have and the fact that we are all spending quality time and making memories together is priceless. :) There favorite song is the Hoedown song from the movie, it's funny to watch them dance and sing to it. LOL
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 2:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well, I'm not part of the target audience. I mean I have had a driver license 2 1/2 times longer than she has been alive, but I do think she has talent. I have never watched an entire show. What I did watch didn't send me screaming into the night!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• my girls love her. my oldest had a Hannah Montana Rock star birthday party too. lol

the CD is really good - I quite enjoy it.

we did watch the show just to see what they are watching and although she really overacts its what works and they love hre.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I LOVE HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL No really, my dh teases me b/c all of my home office supplies are HM. LOL I would SO buy a ticket if I could afford it and I have all her miley and hannah music downloaded on my mp3'er LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I think she's cute, but I wouldn't go see her in concert, either. Thankfully, my girls are old enough to get all hyped up over her like the younger girls seem to be. I am sick and tired of seeing all the products in the stores with her name and face on them, though. Same with the High School Musical and Jonas Brothers. But then, when I was growing up I just had to have a t-shirt with Fonzi on it...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• UM NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER.
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 8:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009