Has this happen to anyone else?? I'm 28 weeks

I get nightmares almost every night I almost feel like I dont wanna go to sleep my hubby wakes me up I scream and moan aloud ...I dont know what to do I hate it. really weird dreams/// I never had this before

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Weird dreams, even nightmares are common during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about it if it is truly keeping you from sleeping well at night, they may be able to give you something to help you sleep better. I had the strangest dreams while i was pregnant with my son, some nights my husband would wake me up because I was moaning in my sleep from a nightmare. It's pretty normal though
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 2:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• in all my pregnancies I had some doozy nightmares. closer to the end of the pregnancy they were really scary.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have been having crazy dreams lately too. Nothing terrible but enough to keep me from having a good night sleep! I am only 9wks I hope this doesnt last!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009