What would you think?

I want a tattoo and am thinking about a small rebel flag on my ankle. Would you think this is a racist tattoo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its only racist to the people that think its racist - personally I'd get it in a less visible spot if people would take offense.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It's called a rebel flag not a racist flag. I dont think it automatically means racism, if that was the case The American flag could be racist too and so could the German flag etc....
    Anonymous

• I don't think the rebel flag is racist. My ancestors fought for the Confederacy and I know what my family was fighting for, to me that symbol is in my history and in many others. Now, for people that haven't studied that war or views on either side tend to lean towards the rebel flag as a symbol for white supremacy which it's not.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You might get hated on
    Anonymous

• Heritage not hate hun! I am planning on getting a tatoo of the rebel flag and the American flag together. I would rather deal with the idiots who think it is racist than not feel my most beautiful
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009