Could I be pregnant again?

I had a baby 8 and 1/2 weeks ago. My husabnd and I had intercourse a little over 2 weeks ago (after I had the okay from the doctor). We didn't protect ourselves but he did pull out. Since I was 6 weeks postportum I have been experiencing spotting on and off. I have been bleeding up to a medum flow to nothing at all. I called my OBGYN and they told me that I could be preggos! What do you ladies think? Is there anything else this could be? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you sure could be my daughter was 6 weeks old when I found out I was pregnant again they are 9 months and 3 days apart ( he was premature ) but still it can happen

Anonymous

• Unprotected sex = chance of getting pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• "but he did pull out"
    So what? Semen still entered your vagina, therefore you could be pregnant.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• YES!!! In fact, there's a pretty good chance you are pregnant unless you are breastfeeding and even then there is still a chance. I dont get why if your dr says its a possibility, you still need CM to tell you.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I asked this because I was hoping other mammas might have an idea what else it could be because my OB doesn't know everything. By the way i am BFing.
    Anonymous