How much should I be feeling my baby kick at 23 weeks?

I felt him at 18 weeks at first and now Im 23 weeks and I am used to feeling him ALOT and I havnt felt him much today. Should I be worried? Or should I just drink a Coke and see if he gets more active?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on the baby when they are sleeping or being active, really there are some days when they won't kick all day and only at night and there are other days when they will kick the living crap out of you,
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I just asked my doctor the same exact question and he said as long as when I drink a big glass of ice water and lay down I feel definite movement, I have nothing to worry about. At 23 weeks they still have a lot of room to move and do sleep A LOT. He told me to start doing kick counts at 30 weeks.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No coke! Coke is a corrosive acid and not very good for baby or mommy. I boil it in my kitchen pots when they get dirty and it scrubs them clean. At 23 weeks, they sleep and have plenty of space, so you wont feel baby so much.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 3:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• is pepsi ok then? lol, drink some ice water and lay down. i think at 23 weeks they're pretty squished, that's what all my prego reading has said so far. it should be fine, mine doesn't move much some days.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009