My husbands co worker kissed him and started sending him sexual texts!

Ok, so my husband is remodel manager with walmart. He has just started a remodel and is having to work directly with a dept manager. She, as well as all of this other "employees" have his cell phone number to reach him for work related reasons. Well, last week she sent him a text saying she wanted to f*ck him. Exact wording. He didnt say anything to her b/c he thought maybe it was meant for someone else. (around here, we frequently accidentally click the wrong name to txt. lol) but on Friday she came into his office and just kissed him. Im livid. She knows hes married with two kids. And being that hes her superior, Im worried this may get him in some sort of trouble. I want to confront her but my hubby says that me doing so could get him in trouble. (for the record, I dont wanna scream or hit her or anything, lol) What should I do? Do you think he should file a report at work? Im just really lost with this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Im pretty sure its sexual harrassment and he should definitly report it or HE could wind up in trouble if he rejects her and she says he came on to her.
    Anonymous

• Heck yes file a report she will get in trouble not him. It seems like hie is trying to hide it from everyone, like he likes it or doesnt want it to stop?
    Anonymous

• Your dh should be pressing a sexual harassment report on her! If he doesn't, maybe his is the instigator and is lying to you about it. How he reacts is what you should be gauging your reaction on. If he down plays it then he is probably enjoying it. If he is angry and put out by it then he needs to be doing something to stop it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Heck yeah he needs to file a report. The last thing he needs is for her to get disgruntled and file a sexual harassment suit on him. He needs his side of the story out there for the record should she try to cause trouble for him, especially since he is the superior. He could probably bring a sexual harassment suit against her if she doesn't back off. I would go after this full force and nip it in the bud.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• tell him he needs to report the incident before she does and says HE kissed her. Save the text to show as proof. Walmart could have to pay a serious fine (million dollars or more) if she claims a sexual harassment charge and he'll have to pay as well. Tell him to protect himself.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• thats touchy i had that problem and at first i text her and said back off and she kept textin all hours of the night so i call a supervisor and told him the situation that the realtionship between hubby and the girl needs to be work only and its causing problems at home..that girl got fired 2 days later
    Anonymous

• OP here.

The text is long gone. His phone only saves 100 at a time and unforunately that text got pushed into deletion. Ive contacted sprint but they only save texts in their system for 14 days and will only give me the text record with a court order.

He is going to talk to his superiors about it tonight.

Is it bad that I wanna ask her what she was thinking? Im really mad.
    Anonymous

• He should file a report for sexual harrassment! Right away or she will as soon as he doesn't do anything back towards her "offer". I would be livid as well.... ready to go down and whoop someones ass after that! I really hate women like that.......
    Anonymous

• First off my husband does remodels for Walmart too and no one has his cell number a Department manager does not need it they are not part of the process.lol My husband only deals with the Store Manager and Assistant Managers but only to let them know what he is doing he does not need their imput the plan for the building is decided by corporate not the management. They can contact him through his office number if needed and they don't call him when he is off duty unless there is an emergency his assistant calls him. So I am finding your husbands story very hard to believe.

If this happened he needs to report it. If he is lying he probably won't.
    Anonymous

• OH HELL NO! I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF SOME BITCH I PROMISE YOU THAT!!
    Anonymous