• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone suffer from smelly Vaginal discharge. Any home and natural remedies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• Every now and them we woman have some kind of odor down there, the way I take care of it is just make sure you keep it clean use pantyliners (I perfer the unscented ones) only bc I hear too much perfume down there can trigger a vaginal infection change often to keep yourself down there feeling fresh and sprinkle alittle vagisil powder, sometimes I feel wet or sweaty the powder seems to help me. Try not to put too much good smelling stuff for down there bc of what I have mention atleast it works for me. And if it contiues to smell don't worry too much about it give it time to pass if it doesn't then go to your gynocologist, to get checked out. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I've heard of using garlic, just put a clove up there. I have personally never used this though.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 3:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• If you have a bad smelling discharge, you need to see a doctor.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm with rkoloms. See a doctor.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yea see a doc. it could be anything from a yeast infection, bacterial infection to an STD.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 8:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009