What did you want to be when you grew up?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 3:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seriously, I wanted to be a dancer. I would watch Singing In the Rain and other shows...the Wizard of Oz...I wanted to dance...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Honestly... I wanted to be a wife & a mama. My mom never had the chance to stay home with my brother & myself. I have always wanted a husband and kids.

So, I am blessed with my dream job! My husband has a career that I don't have to work outside the home and I can devote all of my time to my family. Praise GOD!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wanted to be an Oscar-winning actress.

Boohoooooo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wanted to own a tea and cake shop and call it "Alice's Tea and Cakes" I wanted that shop all the way until about last year when I realized that it costs a TON of money! lol And now Im pregnant, so the cake shop is a hell no. lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wanted to be a pro-wrestler...I wrote about this in third grade and the teacher was like "uh um?" Apparently it was perfectly okay for the 5 boys who said but I was supposed to say like teacher or something...I wanted to wear insane costumes and beat people up! Oh and you know...honestly...if I had the 2,000 bucks I would go and train lol...I still want to wear the ridiculous costumes, be in some crazy storyline, and beat people up lol.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• A cigarette model... LOL... my parents were smokers and I thought they were- Oh so Glamorous. Blarf!
    I also wanted to be a grandma, I had a little white cardigan and I would wear it around and tell every one to call me Granny.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• A singer and/or actress (stage or film).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wanted to be a police officer or a parole officer.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009