my heart hurts every now and then for about 3 seconds. it kinda feels weird but hurts a little. what could it be? stress?

has any1 ever done this? pls let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• Yes I sometimes feel this, but I go and get a stress test done every year and thank god all is good. I suggest you do the same just to be on the safe side. GL

Don't wait til the last minute....

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Okay this is my best advice, stop typing and go to the nearest ER have a doctor check you out. A person I know lost her husband because he felt pain in his chest went to bed thinking I'll make an appointment and tomorrow never came for him, instead his wife woke up to a dead body and now she lives with remorse, and "if's".

Then another friend, her mom was doing her stress test at the hospital and right there she drop dead, even if it happened in a hospital, they couldn't save her. So, I take everything heart related seriously and I think so should all of us. I don't mean to freak anybody out, is just that when it comes down to heart matter, we only have one and it needs to work, so don't procrastinate, don't take any chances. Do what you have to do but have it check by a medically trained professional.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009