• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know of any place with a good clearance?.....

I'm looking to buy a bunch of t shirts that look okay to go out in but are also comfy to sleep in, does anyone know a good place with clearance racks where I can find something like that for around $3? Or a good online store that sells things for super cheap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thrift stores
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You can get American Apparel tees on Amazon.com for really cheap. Sorry, You just missed Urban Outitters 50% off clearance sale last weekend.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Kohls, Old Navy and sometimes GAP has some smokin deals online. You could always go to Target or Walmart too.....
    Anonymous

• Goodwill - Kohls - JC Penney... those are my biggies - mostly Kohls & JCP.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• If you live in KY near Cincinnati they have a Gap clearence store in Hebron. You can get some t shirts like 99 cents.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 3:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• best time to shop is off seson that way you get nice name brand cloth for couple bucks, I save our family butt loads of money doing that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Thrift stores or Old Navy, their clearances are AMAZING plus they have absolutely ADORABLE clothes!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009