Do you have a Wii Fit that you use to work out in your own home? Or the EA Active Sports game?

Do you use it daily? Do you think it is a fun and worth while way to work out that is effective? Just curious. My friend has been doing her Wii Fit religiously for about 8 or 9 months now and has lost about 25+ pounds. (She also goes on a walk every day with her dogs.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• We have both and love them. If I had more time I'd be able to keep up. The EA one kicks your butt and you can't move the next day. It's totally worth it. I know if i'd stick with a reg. schedule I'd loose more weight, but I get up at 3 a.m., and go to work that is an hour away and I dont get home til 4. We are then off to ball, soccer, scouts, hiking something.
    polkadotpudding

Answer by polkadotpudding at 7:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have Wii Fit and have more fun with it rather than considering it a serious workout...but then again I was a former pro athlete so to me the Wii is more of an entertainment/activity rather than a serious workout. It is a lot of fun though. The EA Active one seems pretty cool.
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I got the Wii EA Sport and couldn't make it through the first session, I was sweating my butt off! It totally works!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I got the EA Active too, and I also have a Wii Fit. I like the Wii fit but it didn't challenge me much....Ea active on the other hand is BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (and fun!)
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 5:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009