do some peoples pic's on here make you sick

OMG I seen a pic of a girls house Poor kids thats all I can say

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to be honest and say yes. I don't go around checking out peoples profiles to see how clean their house is, but if someone posts a pic somewhere I see it and I notice if their house is trashed!! For instance, I saw a pic in showdowns, it was for "hottest hubby" and it was a pic of a guy playing a video game, sitting on a nasty, dirty, bare mattress. There were empty water bottles and fountain drink cups all over. It was gross. I don't know that I felt sorry for the kids, but I did think, "Jeesh.... you could clean up before you post pics on the net." I have cropped messes out of more than one of my pics! And if if I capture a huge mess on film, I won't post it! It's embarrassing!
    Anonymous

• What?
    Anonymous

• Are you still bashing Hotmama? This place gets classier every day!
    Anonymous

• This question is stupid.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• What was wrong with her house?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No because I don't sit here staring at peoples pictures and their houses so I can think of mean things to say to them.
    Anonymous

• What the hell? Do you even have kids?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Some other anons were bashing another mom in another post, acting real grown up saying things like "So. Go clean your house. I feel sorry for your kids." Dumb.
    Anonymous

• okay their is a difference between messy and nasty if its nasty than yeah I agree if messy on well

Anonymous

• oooo that is awful. Some people are crazy stalkers who want to put other people down because they don't have a legit argument.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009