Internet CEO Moms

Has anyone tried internet ceo moms? What are your experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I currently am working with Internet CEO Moms and I love it! Everyone is so friendly :-)
    Anonymous

• It is Melaluca; I don't understand why they try so hard to hide their identity

Answer by rkoloms at 4:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am also with Internet CEO Moms - and I love the company (and rkoloms, there are very strict internet policies in place to stop spam. A PERSON, not a website or email, has to introduce a new person to our company.)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i was wanting to know a little more before i watch the webcast. any information would be appreciated.
    Anonymous

• It's Melaleuca.....it's a company hat makes wellness products and "natural" products from cleaners, makeup, shampoo etc. etc. You don't make a paycheck....what you do is sign up and agree to spend a certain amount of money on Melaleuca products each month....then you HOUND everyone you know...and don't know to do the same thing. When you sucker others into paying these overpriced items you can a "comission" when they actualy make their monthly purchases.

Soon, you have no one buying, and you have a household of overpriced stuff....sorry but why spend $8 on cleaner when for about 10 cents you can mix vinegar and water and have a naturaly anti-bacteria all purpose cleaner?

While some may do okay because they have lots of friends and family thinking they need to spend money to have the best reality is average middle class women don't make money. Just check out: www.rip-offreport.com and type in Melaleuca, FUN READING!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well, I currently work for Internet CEO Moms. I kind of get offended when people talk bad about it because I personally love their products. Some people love Melaleuca and sometimes it's not right for everyone.

We (or I) by no means HOUND anyone. That's not my nature. If I wanted to HOUND people into buying stuff, I would be doing Mary Kay or Avon. I am doing well in what I am doing and it's because the people that I enroll love the products and I don't HOUND them. They had a choice of joining or not. I give them the information, let them think it over, then they make the decision of joining or not. I hope this helps!

I feel watching the webcast is the best instead of listening to other people because not everyone is happy about it. You can only make the decision yourself and see if it best for you!

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have tried doing this as a "home based business". It personally did not work out for me. I admit it was frustraing trying to get ppl to set up accts on a month to month basis to buy the products. Now I will say this, the products are great. I would buy them more often, but I cant afford to spend at least 35 pts each month, of at least $50 & up on products. If you know or have at least 8 to 10 family & freinds that are willing to really buy into your business so that you can make it to the 1st level of director, then you will be on your way. I wish you all the best.
    Anonymous

• I agree with alyssamal. I am part of this biz and I absolutely love it! I am on my way to replace my income of what I do in the middle of night. I don't think it is fair to bad mouth something just because you didn't do good at it. It is hard work to start any biz, I have been working hard and have been earning an income because I am working hard NOT hounding someone. I have not even signed up many people I know, it has been mainly people I run into that I don't know that LOVE the products. If you look on the internet, you can find positives and negatives to ANYTHING! There person who wrote this question should investigate a WAH opportunity herself and find one that is the best for her. Something you do, I may not like. Don't bash other people's opportunitys because they may like it and they may be great at it! Good luck to the person who asked this question, please research and find what works for you!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Fyi - Rip Off Report is a SCAM...
    http://phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-02-01/news/the-real-rip-off-report/
    Anonymous

• FYI... Internet CEO Moms is a support group to help you building a business with Melaleuca. I'm not quite sure how that can be a scam? If anyone would like to see for them selves look me up at www.happymothersathome.com. Internet CEO Moms and Melaleuca has been one of the best thing I have ever been involved with. Everyone at Internet CEO Moms and Melaleuca is great and more than willing to help out in any way.
    Danielle-Jeremy

Answer by Danielle-Jeremy at 12:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010