Me and my significant other (I consider him my hubby) have been together off/on for five years,I hate where he lives because of his situation so I'm letting him stay with me because our 4 year old son needs him as much as I do.I want to marry him someday because the feelings are still there but I don't know how to open up to him completely so please give me some feedback on what should be the first step since I drove him away from me ?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 4:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• its really dependant on your guys' relationship and how you communicate. when i am too scared to tell my so something i'll just lay with him and try to talk. hugs help.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if you don't know were to start by talking to him write it out to him, I do that sometimes that way I can express my feelings to him on paper and he gets the point across
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• this is the bus driver that's gone 50 hours a week?
    Anonymous

• you can't stay together for five years without breaking up off and on, you push him away by running him off, he is too tired for sex with you or so he says then say you want to marry him? This is not a good foundation for a marriage.
    Anonymous