Do u ever look at the pics of a persons baby on there Avatar and think..."WOW, thats an ugly baby"

I feel so bad when that is the first thing that comes to mind, I WANT to believe all babies are beautiful, but we all know this not to be true.
Do u ever think that, and if so, do you feel bad for doing so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I actually don't but I love to make fun of stupid ass people that don't know the difference between there and their. Don't you?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm down with making fun of people who can't spell and post hateful questions anonymously.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 4:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Do you ever look at a person's question and think "Wow that sure is a bitter person?"
    Anonymous

• i'm scared of babies. they're starting to be cute and i hope mine is cute.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not about babies, But I often think...What was she thinking choosing that as the picture she wants the world to see to represent her. Like if they are making a weird face or if it is a bad picture.
    Anonymous

• "Babies are starting to get cute"

What does that mean? Babies have always been cute. Maybe it's just my family, but I can look at the baby pictures from my family and we have adorable babies.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• my my we are catty today. did i spell all that wright?
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• seriously? you need to grow up
    Anonymous

• i think some ppls babies are ugly, just like some ppl may have thought my dd was when she was a baby, it's all a matter of opinion
    Anonymous

• Sorry OP,but I'm not as mean & high schoolish as you are. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009