If you sun burn, was it worse while you were preg or was it better?

I am 21 weeks and i hae always had really fair skin. Even to the point that if i don't put on sunblock i will burn in 15 mins, but since i have been preg I don't burn as badly and i actually tan now. I have always been the type that burnt then pealed and then burnt again never a tan. So do you think your skin got better with pregnancy or worse?

Alie1313

Asked by Alie1313 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• acne is deffinatly worse but i tan now too i dont burn like i did..i can be outside for 4hrs by the pool and just get red then tan and im in florida, uti meds will make you burn more though from what the doc said lol so if you get a uti and your on the meds dont go outside
    Anonymous

• my skin has gotten worse acne wise, sunburning wise i think i'm the same
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I should mention yes i got acne more too but when i go out in the sun it helps clear it up.

I forgot to mention, I don't want anyone to tell me i still need sunblock. I do use sun screen still but i used to burn when i had sun screen on now i dont burn at all. Also i don't go outside to get a tan i just have things to do outside like so many others.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2009