My husband is a bus driver who works alost 50 ho9urs a week and he's so tired unbtil I have to initiate sex,I have my own issues with sex but I'm willing to help him get it up because I love him so much and we do have a four year old son together. I call him my husband even though we are going to get married someday and I want to spend the rest of my live with this man.I'm 43 and he's 47 we're both overworked and overtired some feedback please?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 4:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, a bus driver sits on his butt all day doesn't he? And I used to work 50+ hours a week and still managed to have time for sex. Sounds like he is just being lazy...if you will do all the work, why should he do any?
    Anonymous

• it sounds like the marriage is sexually doomed before you even say the vows. He's not having sex bc he doesn't want to not bc he's tired. I know men who work longer and harder hours than him and they pop right up and are ready to go at it any time for sex. I wouldn't be planning a wedding if this is an example of what it would be like
    Anonymous

• many bus drivers flirt a lot and get bjs during breaks. I dated a bus driver once and you wouldn't believe where they do it and with who! He's getting it before he gets home, that's why he's tired!
    Anonymous

• His age may have something to do with it as well. Does he have a medical condition that might tire him out even more than the long hours?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009