FT working mom desperately needs childcare in annapolis?!

Hello to anyone that can help... I need childcare starting in August/September... my husband would prefer in home (if it's affordable) otherwise if anyone can make any suggestions!!!
Please help!

shhhbabygrlslpn

Asked by shhhbabygrlslpn at 4:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've used Kindercare in Texas and California and love it. I had a child in another daycare center in TX and didn't like it... so when we did it for the baby, i was skeptical. But it's been great in both areas.

Also, our first was in home daycare for 2 years before she went to a daycare facility... I love home daycare too... you really have to go into everywhere with open hearts and be prepared with your questions.

I looked for:
    Good food (I bring in my own snacks) but their lunches were very good.
    Low turnover in teachers. Moms were employed and they got raises each year with training.
    Education. 0-1 has individual plans. 1-2, a weekly plan. Not just daycare.

http://www.kindercare.com/
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 5:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Get the book Women/Moms leaving the workplace by Larry Burkett.....see if you can stay with your kids....it makes all the difference.
    momof2wneeds

Answer by momof2wneeds at 6:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009