I need help!?!

I have the hots for a guy that comes into my work. I really think he is the sexiest thing in the world. he is what I picture my dream guy to look like. he is funny, makes me laugh and makes me feel great. The only thing is I am married. I don't believe in cheating or having an affiar, but when he walks in the air leaves my lungs and my heart goes into over drive. I am not joking when I say I have NEVER felt like that before. I just wondered if maybe this feeling was becuase I no longer enjoy being around my husband. I have not been happy with my husband for a long time but I stay for our girl that is almost 4. I want to do the right thing, I really do. But what happens when you can no longer remember why you married the man in the first place. I know I should probably leave, but I worry that I will be making the wrong choice, but how wrong is it to be with someone when you don't really want to be with them. anyone felt this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I think if you arent happy try and fix it first, then if you are still unhappy leave, it may be hard for your daughter at first but its better then her growing up and seeing you unhappy in your life, b/c she will grow up thinking you should just settle with your life even if your unhappy.
    AlliMoore1986

Answer by AlliMoore1986 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Did you start feeling this way before you stopped enjoying being around your husband? If so, it's probably the grass is greener syndrome. If not, in my opinion, you are still having a mental affair and that's not fair to your husband. I think you know what you need to do.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes, i felt this. Although, my ex was a total ASS, so he made the leaving part very easy. Maybe go see a counselor, they can help you Analise these feelings you are having. I hopped right into another relationship though. People told me that it was a mistake, when actually it was one of the best decisions i have ever made. I found the man of my dreams, & I was not going to leave him be & regret that i didn't snatch him up. So, i snatched him up & now we are engaged. Nice being w/ a guy who is not only has complete respect for you, but is super hot & your best friend. You need to thoroughly analise you marriage & ask yourself if this is the situation you want to be in for the rest of your life. Some people stay married & it works out for the better, some people leave & it works out for the better.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if it's broke then fix it
    Anonymous

• yup, I've felt it. I didn't think I'd ever feel good about the husband again. we communicated well and were honest, but things weren't getting better. I still feel the same way about the other man but we've never acted on it. believe it or not, my husband knows about these feelings and he prefers it that way. I'm not suggesting you tell YOUR husband, but what I did was ask myself what was I getting from the other man that my husband couldn't give?
    i think the thing that helped the most was that we got some bikes at a big garage sale. Hubby hated them at first, but we made a deal for a once a week bike ride. we then started laughing again and we have a great time with them. Can you think of something playful to do with your husband? keep at it until you find something that you are both willing to do together- even if he doesn't like it at first. If it doesn't work, keep going until u find something else- We also like UNO! :)
    Anonymous