I need a lot of prayers and positive energy my friends!

We need a house. Or, we need out of this house. Our landlord has crossed the line one to many times, and it's time for us to move on. Only problem is, we have no where to go nor any money to go.

Would you all please pray for us to just get out of this house?

At this point I don't care if we end up in a one room house for two months until we save up the money for another place, we just need out of here. There is too much negativity here and it's really taking it's toll on me, my marriage, and my children. We REALLY need a positive environment.

Thank you guys - many hugs to all of you!

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'll pray for your family to find a new place.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• How far can you go from where you are? I have friends in a few places down there, I can see if they know of anything where they'll make arrangements on the moving in expenses.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sending postive energy your way Mama.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'll be praying for you . Hang in there. God always provides and keeps us from harms way.

Matthew 6:26-32 (New International Version)

26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sending you BIG PURPLE JU-JU's!

Psst!  Btw there is a house for sale on my street.  Nice quiet circle, no traffic, great for kids;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You're in my prayers. Hope everything turns out for the best. God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sending you love and positive energy.

AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Are you my twin? Is your landlord the same as mine? I'll pray for us both, honey, and Godspeed! There really has to be a better way. If you find a solution, let me know, and I'll do the same for you. We're in the exact same boat, without a flippin paddle!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I will pray for you. God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I will pray for you. I am also sending good house hunting luck/vines your way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009