whats the likelihood of pregnancy after giving birth while still bleeding some?

Ok I had my daughter 16days ago & my husband came home from his deployment for the birth. Well I had a very easy labor & didn't tear or anything. My husband & I had sex before he went back to finish his deployment. Now we had sex a couple times. Once we used a condom, another time he "pulled out" & then the last we had an oops of using nothing. (Kinda spur of the moment, not thinking it thru sex. Lol). Now I'm not bleeding a lot but I am still bleeding some. What's the possibility of pregnancy (or me ovulating) if I'm still bleeding? I really DON'T want to be preggo & don't think I am. Just curious. And I'm not asking ' do u think I'm preggo ' just wondering what you ladies think of the possiblity of ovulation after birth & while bleeding. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it can happen my kids are 9 months and 3 days apart and my son was premature but by the time my daughter was 6 weeks I was pregnant again

Anonymous