what is a good selling item to put on ebay?

Does anyone do ebay? Do you get good results?

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• The best selling items are high end children's clothing. I have purchased Oilily items for $1 and sold them for $15-20

Answer by rkoloms at 4:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have known people who did sell stuff on e-bay and it was a LOT of work, and running to the post office. If you want to make some extra money, feel free to ask me what I do.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Lots of things sell, it's impossible to tell YOU what YOU should sell and will sell well for you. First, sell what you like. Do you love antiques, scrapbooking, bargain clothes shopping, kids toys, whatever....it's always best to sell what you have a personal interest in.

What livewell says isn't true these days. You don't ever have to walk into a post office. With ebay you must accept paypal, and with paypal you can print the shipping labels right on your own printer and then request a carrier pickup. Or if it's under 13 ounces you can put it right into the mailbox.

It can be a lot of work if you have a lot of items to put up, but if you sell the same things over and over, you can use the "sell similiar item" and have a identical listing pop up. When I list lotsof clothes I tend to take anywhere from 30-80 pictures, i crop them, upload them, then create the listing, so in that way it's time consuming....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• ......I have sold on eBay for 9 years, I took some time away when I stopped selling jewelry a year ago, but i'm back in full swing now. I, personally love eBay.....and i'd rather spend 30-40 hours a week working for myself from the comfort of home rather than working for someone else for minimum wage.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• maternity clothes.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009