• In the Spotlight:

Sharp Stomach pains at 26 weeks

OUCH! My stomach feels like there are knives going in it! What is going on? This is my first baby, im scared

ScEmz

Asked by ScEmz at 4:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably your stomach stretching ... are the pains all over in one spot or what ... if your that scared call your OB and ask them what you should do.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I got those too - ended up in the ER - for NOTHING. It was just my uterus stretching. It is amazing what the human body can do! But if it is concerning you - don't hesitate to call the OB - at least the nurse's line. They will let you know what to do.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have the same thing and I am 26 weeks too. My doctor just said it is prob "growing" pains, she said nothing tto worry about! I would call your doc though if your worried
    Anonymous