I 've had enough!!

I ask someone to be my friend and they have overtaken my mail box I deleted them but the mail still comes. I get 20 a day ! please help me to rid these ladies I know none of them! I set my page to private but the messages still come what cna I do ?

dodie_s

Asked by dodie_s at 4:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Block them
    Anonymous

• well you could do the polite thing and email each one and ask them to stop sending you emails. From the names it sounds like a religious group. I would much rather someone email me personally then write about me in the Q&A section while showing my screen name. JMO... Sorry... You do have to be careful on here.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• block them...where does the above replying person get the impression that the names are from a religious group? And if they're sending you unwanted email/PM's here on CM....they don't deserve a response. The Q &A section is where we go when we have a Q or an A. Duh! JMO. sorry. Yes you do have to be careful. :)
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Geez, I don't know - but isn't there a way to block them?? Good luck!
    heidiwork

Answer by heidiwork at 8:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• MIMI 3, I got that bc the original post had the peoples screen names, most had lovegod, jesus this or that in the names....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009