Wrinkels?

Do you use a cream to stop or get rid of them? If you do what kind do you use and dose it really work? I hate spending money on stuff that is a 50/50 chance so if you have a secreat cream I would love to know what it is!

nickynova

Asked by nickynova at 5:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• olay regenerist is awesome! the cleanser and serum
    Anonymous

• apply milk cream before sleeping at night......
    bali_mussu

Answer by bali_mussu at 5:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I sell Avon and the Anew products are all hugely popular. Right now I'm really a huge fan of the Anew Clinical Retexturizing Pads and I've been using the Anew Ultimate Age Repair Creams as well and really like them. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• hehe i read that wrinklets
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 7:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I love the Avon Anew line. Really awesome stuff.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 8:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I like the Avon Anew products, and the Oil of Olay products. My mom has been using Oil of Olay since in her early 30's, she's now in her late 60's and her face is very smooth with very few wrinkles.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Other than surgery and/or fillers you can get from a derm, nothing is really going to get rid of wrinkles once they are there, but, there are things that can plump them to make them less noticable. But taking care of your skin before you get wrinkles is definitely to one's advantage.
    I use Estee Lauder's product line.
    They have an Advance Night Repair that I absolutely love (serum form) I use nightly after I wash and tone my face. Then I use their Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Eye Creme around my eyes.
    Mornings after I wash and tone I use their Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum, then since it's summer and my skin has more oil to it, I use their Clear Difference Advance Control Hydrator, but during the winter I use their Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Lotion, then I use my Eye Creme again.
    After that I put on my make-up. Do they work? I like to think so! lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009