Who is sick and tired of...

Voicing your opinion and then getting verbally attacked. I have a right to my opinion just as much as you. I also don't go look at your profile for things to hit you on. Then again half of you are anon. I say cafe mom take anon out of the answer section for reason. I think if that precious little anon bottun was not there for there little protection cafe mom Would be alot nicer place. Does any one else agree?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yup they suck! Especially your stalker she is a real b**** I don't think she has had one nice thing to say and even going out of her way to find things to attack you about.

nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 2:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Maybe, but I also think you'd get far fewer responses. I personally think it's worth it to get a couple of "idiot" anon replies if among those I get several/mostly good ones. I think some of the bad ones are just trying to get a rise out of you so IMO the best thing to do would be to completely ignore them.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I've tried I get them in every anwer I post and all my question and they finally just pissed me completely off.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I know what you mean, it just grates on your nerves after a while. I don't think the anon button is going anywhere any time soon though, I've seen people complaining about it for a long time. Just make sure to report any that you feel are really inappropriate or violate the TOS and maybe eventually cafemom will see that it's an issue and do something about it.
    Anonymous

• Don't let 'them' bother you. When one blows up, that means you hit a nerve and forced them to question their stand on an issue.....they lack maturity. Forget about losing anon......too may wierdos out there.....even women.
    momof2wneeds

Answer by momof2wneeds at 5:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I was just thinking the same thing... I was reading questions and responses and some people are sooo RUDE. Answering like the asker is an idiot. Isn't this site for getting help and advice? If you think someones question is stupid then just leave, don't give them a smart ass answer.
    Let people vent or ask whatever they want, that's what we're here for!!!! We are here for support and advice!!! I usually answer and ask anonymously..... not all of us are smart mouthed.
    I got a couple rude answers too! Makes me want to retaliate but then I'm no better then they are.
    Just ignore it and know there are people on here who actually CARE!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm tired of the mean ass anons. I do appreciate some nice ones on here.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I do not get upset by the comments of total strangers; just annoyed by people trying to sell me toxic goo and trying to advertise without paying.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009