starbucks serving alcohol? yay!

How do ladies feel about starbucks serving alcohol? I think its great, my manager was telling me about starbucks possibly serving alcohol I suggested it 2 corporate about 2 months ago (as a joke) because we have martini shakers for the teas, although im sure im not the only one 2 ever suggest that, im so happy even though its just a trial period. Would u ladies buy alcohol from starbucks if it were offered?

Red_Mama0723

Asked by Red_Mama0723 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no thanksyou
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't think it would be okay, there are kids and teens that go there, it should be kept out of it. Is kind of family oriented, doesn't need to have alcohol served.
    Anonymous

• im sure it won't be all starbucks
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I probably wouldn't be able to afford it. Considering the price of the coffee, the alcohol prices are probably insane!

Seriously, though, I don't care whether they serve it or not. I very rarely drink anyway.
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Ummm no, Because TEens work there! They wouldn't be able to work there, because of the drinks that involve alcohol
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't buy just because I don't buy alcohol beverages out but my concern would be that it would encouraging drinking and driving or buzzed driving.
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 5:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• The alcohol I believe would only be served in the evening from what Im told
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no, they have drive thrus
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Nah, I don't like it. Starbucks is a nice place for teens to go get a cup of coffee.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well then I have a feeling it won't pass the trial period, as much as I think it would be awesome, I also think it kind of sucks bcuz a lot of teens would lose their job bcuz of the 21 + rule which would be unfair 2 them
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009