I had a dream on friday night that I was pregnant three different ones isn't that weird? I've that means u are or that ur going to pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what..? retry that question it makes no sense
    Anonymous

• I know what you are saying. Actually one has nothing to do with the other, but when I was preggo I had the fish dream. Some people say you dream of fish when someones preggo. But its all the same, it can be just you dreaming about what you truly desire.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 5:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• nope, dreams are just dreams. You might be thinking of being pregnant while you are awake or see a commercial about being pregnant or talk to someone where the thought is on your brain and it comes out of "storage" while you sleep. That's all

Answer by admckenzie at 5:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I hate to say this, and it is an old wives tale, so don't put anything into it...but if you dream of birth or being pregnant that means someone is going to die.....if you dream of death it means you or someone close to you is going to get pregnant.
    Anonymous